Installation method of Snowflake Ice Maker equipment
1. Placement of ice maker
(1) the machine shall be placed in a safe and clean place with ventilation.
(2) the machine should not be placed in the open air, and should not be exposed to direct sunlight and rain. Keep away from heat sources.
(3) the operating environment of the machine shall not be lower than 5 ℃ and not higher than 38 ℃.
(4) there shall be enough space around the machine, especially the back shall not be less than 150mm. So that the machine can dissipate heat.
(5) please adjust the anchor screw at the bottom of the machine to ensure that the machine is placed horizontally and stably.
2. Installation of water system
(1) please connect the water source that meets the local drinking water standard.
(2) connect the filter if necessary to improve the drinking standard of water.
(3) the water supply system must meet the following conditions:
a. The water temperature is 2 ℃ lower and 38 ℃ higher
b. The water pressure is 0.02MPa low and 0.8MPa high
3. Installation of power supply
(1) the power supply must be consistent with that indicated on the nameplate of the machine.
(2) all lines must comply with national standards.
(3) it must be reliably grounded, and the grounding wire must comply with electrical standards.
(4) voltage fluctuation shall not exceed ± 10% of rated voltage.
ADD: NO:15,SUNSHINE AVENUE,YUSHAN INDUSTRIAL PARK,CHANGSHU,JIANGSU,CHINA.